FIRST THING'S FIRST: TEND TO YOUR MAIN COLONIST OUTPOST...On the Map Grid in the upper right corner, if you see that you are on the RIGHT side of the Grid, it means that you are the Defense (or 2nd Clan to join the Battle). The Offense would be located on the LEFT side of the Map Grid.
This Grid is of a 1x1 Clan Battle set up, so I will only see one person as my Opponent.
The FIRST thing you want to do is right click on your Colony Outpost (i.e. Main Outpost) and choose option VIEW COLONY.
The FIRST thing you are going to want to do is drop a Plasteel Mine. To do this, please click on the box to the far left in the bottom bar (next to the black & gold shield).
Now you want to place the Plasteel Mine on the Pod as shown here. This will IMMEDIATELY start production of Plasteel at a rate of about 10 per hour. You will need Plasteel to upgrade your Colonist Outpost, as well as all of your Towers throughout the Clan Battle.
Next you'll want to upgrade your Colonist Outpost from T1 to T2. Simply right click on the structure and choose the option UPGRADE.
THIS will pop up to confirm your desire to UPGRADE your Colonist Outpost. Again click on UPGRADE.
As you can see, your Colonist Outpost is now being UPGRADED.
To complete the Upgrade, you need the following parts (which are also provided as starter stock). You can see the need for Plasteel, but you will also need Omega Reactors to upgrade your Colonist Outposts to various Tiers.
The formula to know what is needed for these upgrades is as follows:
T3 = 200 Plasteel + 2 Omega Reactors T4 = 300 Plasteel + 3 Omega Reactors T5 = 400 Plasteel + 4 Omega Reactors T6 = 500 Plasteel + 5 Omega Reactors T7 = 600 Plasteel + 6 Omega Reactors T8 = 700 Plasteel + 7 Omega Reactors T9 = 800 Plasteel + 8 Omega Reactors T10 = 900 Plasteel + 9 Omega Reactors
NOTE: You CAN NOT Tier up any higher than your current Tier level on your HOME COLONY in the regular game.
THIS is the Clan Battles Help window. Clicking on each number (at the bottom) will give you a brief overview of functions within Clan Battles.
THIS Bar gives you plenty of information. As you can see, I already have an opponent (in fact, he is the one who started this particular Clan Battle). If you can remember that the one who initiates the Battle is ALWAYS on the left, you'll be good to go!
On this bar you also see:
- Clan Battle Inventory (Black Box icon) shows you what parts you have readily available, as well as structures and traps.
- War Room (Shield icon) will pull up your Clan's War Room
- Supply Depot (Rifles icon) will pull up your Supply Depot. This is where you go into production, ship structures and soldiers and view what has already been delivered to the front.
- Backpack also open up your Clan Battle Inventory.
- The Eye reveals your Footprints while on your Colonist Main Outpost or any Sub-Outposts that you have claimed.
- The grey circular shaped Map transports you back & forth to and from your Colonist Main Outpost and the Clan Battle Frontline.
- The small person in the orange circle transports you back and forth to your Home Colony (in the regular game) and the Clan Battle Front Line (from the Home Colony side, this icon will actually have two people in it)
- The ? will open up the Clan Battles Help window
PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NET STEP IN THIS TUTORIAL: